We’re excited to announce our free online event!
You and your colleagues are invited to Sustainable Tech:The future reimagined on 28th October 2021. If you’re involved in IT, procurement or sustainability, you cannot afford to miss out on this industry-first announcement.
We have brought together industry experts in the government and public sector, tech giants and academia to discuss the future of sustainable tech for business. There is a stellar line up of technology and sustainability influencers, featuring: Penny Mordaunt MP, Ingram Micro, Google, DEFRA, Balfour Beatty, Cranfield University, DIT, TCO Certified, BSI and NHS Shared Business Services.
Presented by Adam Shaw (Panorama, Radio 4’s Today programme), the event covers:
- Why we must change our IT buying habits
- How leading organisations are procuring truly sustainable tech affordably
- The role legislation may play in ensuring sustainable tech becomes the norm
- The science of remanufacturing laptops
- An announcement that de-risks the usage of remanufactured laptops
The future of sustainable IT is about to change forever.