Circular Computing™ is a trading name of A2C Services Limited.
By placing an order with us you are agreeing to accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- Our agreement
- Processing your order
- Cancelling your order
- Basis of sale
- Risk and property
- Voucher codes
- Refunds on offers
- Whole agreement
- Force majeure
1. Our agreement
In this "Agreement", we are "A2C Services Limited" (Company No: 05557861) of Unit E, Railway Triangle, Walton Road, Portsmouth PO6 1TY trading as "Circular Computing". "You" are the person detailed on the order forms contained within this site..
Our agreement is made on the date we despatch your goods from our warehouse. Only the goods listed on the confirmation of despatch email sent at the time of despatch will be included in the agreement. Our agreement includes all correspondence from us to you.
2. Processing your order
We will send a confirmation e-mail to acknowledge your order. This e-mail does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. If you have not received your confirmation e-mail in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
If your chosen products are in stock, your order will be processed. We will deduct the price payable for your chosen products plus any shipping charges from your nominated payment method.
Should you not receive your chosen products within 10 days of despatch please contact us to let us know by e-mail or by telephone. (For non UK mainland orders please allow up to 25 days). You will then be given the choice of:
- Cancelling your order whereupon we will refund the full price you paid, or
- After a further waiting period as agreed by us, we will despatch a replacement order provided the goods remain in stock. If no stock is available, we will cancel and refund the order.
If the goods should turn up after the order has been cancelled and refunded or a duplicate order delivered, you must contact us to arrange payment for the duplicate items or to arrange return of the goods.
Returns must be in their original condition and with the original packaging within 14 days of receipt. Customers will have to pay for return postage. On receipt of the goods we will refund their full amount as soon as possible and within a maximum of 30 days.
On return of your goods you may request replacement products, we will despatch these to you subject to availability. Your original order will be refunded and a new order placed this allows complete traceability of your orders.
For incorrect items please contact us at email@example.com to arrange their return. Upon receipt we will either refund in full or despatch the correct item.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, please visit our page at my-warranty.com
4. Cancelling your order
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you may cancel your order for any reason by giving us notice within 14 days starting the day after receipt of the goods. You must inform us of your wish to cancel either in writing, e-mail or by phone. You can also complete our cancellation form online should you wish.
We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods. Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund if the item has not been despatched.
Any delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery only. If despatched, you must return the items to us at your expense and within 14 days of cancellation of your order.
Please return items to the address below.
A2C Services Limited
Unit E, Railway Triangle
You should make returns using a trusted courier with insurance as we will not be able to provide refunds on items damaged in transit or without proof of delivery.
5. Basis of sale
The terms of "Our Agreement" shall govern our contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature price list acceptance of offer or other document or information issued by us is subject to amendment by us where reasonable in all of the circumstances to do so.
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order and the details provided in your order form.
The quantity and description of your chosen products shall be those set out in the order form unless we subsequently agree otherwise.
Although every care is taken in regards to accuracy of printed media at the time of issue, sometimes omissions or errors can occur. In this case, A2C Services Ltd reserve the right to withdraw the offer of sale.
The price of the goods shall be the price quoted by us on our website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing.
All prices unless otherwise stated are displayed in pounds sterling (GBP). The price is shown both inclusive and exclusive of any payable value added tax (VAT) in the UK.
We reserve the right to change prices for products at any time without prior notice.
7. Risk & property
Risk of damage to or loss of your chosen products shall pass to you upon delivery. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, property in your chosen products shall not pass to you until we receive cleared payment in full.
Warranty information is provide in full in our warranty page.
You warrant that the information entered onto the Order Form is true.
Where we sell to you under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976) your statutory rights are not affected by this Agreement.
9. Voucher codes
Voucher codes may at times become available for occasional promotions, if this is the case the voucher codes can only be redeemed with online purchases only. Codes will not be accepted on telephone orders or in shops unless specifically stated.
10. Refunds on offers
For items purchased in offers (such as 20% off, bulk discounts etc), you must return all items purchased within the offer to qualify for a full refund as we cannot provide refunds on partial offer returns.
These terms and conditions relate to promotions offered by Circular Computing to win a specified prize by entering a competition online.
- This free prize draw is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents only, aged 16 years and over.
- Only one entry per person/per household.
- Employees of A2C Services Limited and their families are excluded.
- The winner will be selected at random from the entries received.
- The closing date of the competition will be provided.
- The winner will be notified in writing by A2C Services Limited. The notification will include details on how the prize can be claimed.
- Competitions are not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any of the social media platforms involved.
- The prize is as stated and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative for prizes.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity.
- Any photographs entered into the competition may be used by A2C Services for future marketing and publicity campaigns. The copyright and title in these photographs does not transfer to A2C Services Limited but, by submitting these, you are providing permission for us to use them in our marketing activities.
- A2C Services Limited reserves the right to withdraw or amend any promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prize or any third party.
- The promoter of our competitions is A2C Services Limited.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
The Agreement or any Contract between A2C Services Limited and you will be governed by the laws of England.
13. Whole agreement
The terms and conditions set out in this Agreement represent the entire Agreement.
14. Force majeure
We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
- Act of God explosion flood tempest fire or accident.
- War or threat of war sabotage insurrection civil disturbance or requisition.
- Acts restrictions regulations bye-laws prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority.
- Import or export regulations or embargoes.
- Strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of us or of a third party).
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery.