Warranty Information - UK
Hours of support
Our Warranty Support is available from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays).
Warranty claims (Support requests) are submitted online at My Warranty (my-warranty.com)
You Submit a support request and follow the steps accordingly. Once the form is submitted, that will trigger an email to our firstname.lastname@example.org with all the details. We will analyse the issue and come back to you.
Service level agreement
Emails: email@example.com respond to within a maximum of 8 working hours. Your supplier representative will review your claim to determine if the equipment requires returning.
Tracking: If submitted for repair, you will be updated regarding your repair or replacement at each stage of the process.
- Extended warranty up to 3 years - only applicable at time of purchase. Warranty type cannot be changed.
- 1 year cover on laptop
- 1 year on battery (not extended)
Warranty service types
All claim types must have a valid RMA reference to be approved for servicing.
The type of warranty will be based on the original T&Cs agreed with the reseller.
If you don't know which type of warranty you have please confirm with your reseller before proceeding.
RTB (Return to Base) Warranty
Covered Areas: UK and Europe
We work on a 5-day turnaround time for repairs from the date of delivery to us.
If we are unable to repair, we will replace or offer a credit.
Return postage on RTB is borne by the customer, shipment back is covered by us.
Return address: A2C Services Ltd, Unit E Railway Triangle, Walton Road, Portsmouth PO6 1TY, UK.
Note: Customs fee on RTB RMAs from Europe
Due to Brexit terms incoming and outbound RMAs from Europe might incur customs fee and VAT on RTB Services and these costs are borne by the customer.
Return to base steps:
1. You identify a problem
2. Register and claim the warranty on our website: my-warranty.com
3. You will be contacted back by our returns team in the UK within 8 working-hours
4. If we cannot remedy the problem, a returns process begins and you are given a Returns Management Authority (RMA) number
5. The claimed unit(s) must be returned to our designated address
6. We will let you know when the parcel has been received on our premises
7. The unit(s) will be diagnosed and we will inform you if the unit will be repaired, replaced or credited within 5 working days
8. If the RMA has been credited, we will provide your original reseller/distributor with the credit note to be cascaded down
8.1 If the RMA is replaced or repaired, we will confirm the address and send the parcel back to you
9. The next business day, our courier will send you an estimated arrival time (a time window of an hour)
10. The courier will ask for you to sign for proof of delivery and to ensure our service levels are adhered to
11. Once your delivery is confirmed our team will send you a customer satisfaction survey to be complete with your feedback
ADV (Advance Replacement) Warranty
The customer will be sent a replacement unit once the RMA is approved, either using a Swap IT exchange service, if the address is covered as per details below. Or, in the case of the address not being covered, the replacement will be delivered, but we will arrange a separate collection for the original unit.
Advanced replacement steps:
1. You identify a problem
2. Register and claim the warranty on our warranty website: my-warranty.com
3. Our Returns team in the UK will respond within 8 working-hours
4. If we cannot remedy the problem, a returns process begins, and you will be given a Returns Management Authority (RMA) number
5. Your replacement machine will begin its way to your location – be it home, work or your service provider – your choice
6. We will provide you with the tracking details of the parcel, and you can follow the ETA
7. The courier will deliver the parcel, ask for you to sign for proof of delivery and for us to ensure our service levels are adhered to
8. Once the replacement has been received our team will contact you to organise the collection of the original laptop
9. Ensure the laptop is safely packed and the parcel is ready for collection
10. The collection will be booked for the next day after the replacement has been delivered
11. After we book the collection, we will email you the label to affix to the parcel
12. We will provide you the tracking numbers with ETA for the day it has been booked
13. Once your delivery is confirmed our team will send you a customer satisfaction survey to be complete with your feedback.
Swap IT Service
Covered areas: UK Mainland and Isle of Wight
Swap IT service steps:
1. You have a problem
2. Register and claim the warranty on our warranty website: my-warranty.com
3. Our Returns team in the UK will respond within 24 hours
4. If we cannot help remedy the problem, a returns process begins and you are given a Returns Management Authority (RMA) number
5. Your replacement machine will begin its way to your location – be it home, work or your service provider – you can choose
6. The next business day, our courier will send you a estimated arrival time (a window of an hour)
7. You take the replacement out of the box
8. You put your faulty machine into the box
9. The courier will ask for you to sign for proof of delivery and for us to make sure our service levels are adhered to
10. Once your delivery is confirmed our team will send you a customer satisfaction survey to be complete with your feedback.
Uncovered areas in the UK: Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles
Advance Replacement for UK Swap IT uncovered areas and Europe
For the areas that the Swap IT service is not covered we will supply an advance replacement and collect the original units as two separate processes.
We will replace the unit with a like-for-like or better product which will be at our discretion based on existing stock.
For the breakdown of the services please refer to the link for their respective collateral.
Defective Media Retention (DMR)
Circular Computing's DMR warranty allows customers to keep their storage media if they require to return the original laptop back as an RMA, while under warranty. With DMR, customers maintain control of their sensitive data, and manage the media in accordance with their security standards.
DMR service steps >
What is covered?
Manufacturing defect or failure within the agreed warranty period.
Warranty claim terms and conditions
In our "Agreement", we are "A2C Services Limited" (Company No: 03434393) of Unit E, Railway Triangle, Walton Road, Portsmouth PO6 1TY trading as "Circular Computing". "You" are the person detailed on the order forms contained within this site.
To submit a Warranty Claim please follow the procedure below.
Warranty claims can be submitted online at: www.my-warranty.com.
Please note that claims submitted via any other means will not be processed.
Please include your full contact name and address, serial number, machine type (make and model) and a detailed description of the fault when submitting a claim.
Before submitting a warranty claim, please check the troubleshooting guide at my-warranty.com first, as this will help you identify and fix common problems and may prevent the need to submit a claim.
You will be sent an RMA reference in reply from the firstname.lastname@example.org operator.
Please have the faulty item packed and ready to be collected in your reception or home, with the RMA reference clearly labelled.
Where a product becomes obsolete and is then claimed against, Circular Computing™ will replace faulty goods with a product of either equivalent or higher specification of the original product.
We will also at our discretion issue a tested ‘working’ used part to replace faulty goods/parts.
Circular Computing™ will not authorise the return and repair of any system which has been modified from what was originally purchased and its specification i.e. addition / removal of components without prior consent from Circular Computing™. This includes changing of parts supplied by Circular Computing™.
If you wish to alter the system from the original specification you must contact Circular Computing and provide the part numbers so that Circular Computing™ systems can record the changes.
Machines found to have been used in environments not suited to their operation and prove detrimental to their health or performance will not be covered by warranty. This includes but is not limited to; dusty, excessively hot or cold, damp, humid or vibrating environments.
Where our engineers detect evidence of the above then any remaining warranty will be declared null & void, the item will be returned, and a charge will be made to cover the cost.
External Power Supply Units are not covered by the 1-year warranty. Power Supply Units have a 90-day warranty from the date of delivery.
Laptop batteries are covered for 1 year from date of delivery.
Customer induced damage
Customer induced Damage (CID) is any damage due to an unintentional act that is not the direct result of a manufacturing defect or failure. CID is not covered under the standard warranty of the product.
Failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, improper maintenance, or use not in accordance with product information guide
Damage caused by a non-authorised service provider or self-repair.
Failure of, or damage caused by, any third-party products.
If Circular Computing understand that the issue claimed is classified as a potential CID based on any evidence provided, the RMA will be raised as an RTB and no advance replacement will be supplied until the faulty unit has been received and analysed. If the laptop was purchased under ADV warranty, we will collect the item.
If the CID is confirmed, our team will contact the original requestor with a quotation for the repair including additional charges for the service.
If the cost is considered as BER (Beyond Economic Repair) we will offer a replacement unit at a full cost and if not approved, we will return the original laptop to the requestor.
Lenovo dual-batteries models
Circular Computing do not guarantee the supply of the secondary battery in any of the Lenovo ThinkPad models as standard. We only guarantee supplying the main one. Secondary batteries are an option that may or may not be supplied with the core builds.
The presence and operation of the internal battery does not affect the laptop main battery power performance as this is just an extra component that may or may not be present.
Therefore, these secondary batteries are not covered by our warranty services unless we have supplied them as part of the order
NOTE: The capacity of all rechargeable batteries will decline over time depending on the use and charging/discharging process. This is considered normal and therefore, a reduction in battery capacity is not covered under warranty. The battery is only warranted from defects in material or workmanship resulting in failures. Reduced runtime is not warranted and will vary depending on the power management settings and configurations that are set on the mobile device as well as the number of times the battery has been charged and discharged. Please be advised that rechargeable batteries are considered ‘consumable products’ and warranty coverage is limited to a battery not being able to receive and hold a charge.
The Circular Computing warranty does not cover malicious or accidental damage. Nor does it cover mechanical failure or cosmetic degradation through expected wear & tear.
Backup your data
Although we make every reasonable effort not to lose any information from your hard disk, you must ensure that all your system data is backed up prior to returning hard drives or complete systems.
Circular Computing cannot be held liable for loss of data or consequential losses arising from data removal or program files.